Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

LHD Renault 4 F4 Van

Suppose it could be either. Probably better to view the thing before buying it rather than rely on guess work and a great big welder like I do.

good grief? another to your collection? its time to set up a self help thread on this forum

Am i being totally daft by the way or are there 2 airfilters in that van?

aha: that would be the sahara air filter. essential :)

The good grief was a reference to your growing collection. Aren't you supposed to be moving country? Looks like you have the furryitus bad.

The van looks extremely good from the photos. You can still see the seam line on the rear suspension mount and the double skinned areas look flat so signs are it'll be a good one.

Sounds like the very cool rough and dirty road spec that was never really sold in Europe. Second air cleaner might be a cyclone type. If you decide you don't want it....

Phew! Thanks malcolm. Yes, we are moving country so it's just what we need in France. I'll call in at deepest Bedfordshire when I fetch it and you can have a look.

Nicky4tl, I'll let you know when we're starting the R4 anonymous meetings. This addiction can't go on. Mr B says we can't fit any more in the garage. But I haven't got one of each colour yet. A blue plein air might go nicely... :wink:

Back