Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

lights.....

simon

Enthusiast
Hi, i am in need of a indicator and light switches. mine are broken. the high beam isnt working and there broken in the back. Please text me if you and and going cheap... 07732525413 thanks

Simon - always a good idea to state the year and model of your 4 as there are different variations. Do note also that posting your mobile number on here could result in unwanted calls from all over the world!! Safer to use the private message service.

Steve

I have some new Jaeger lighting/horn and indicator switches, for '67 to '83 R4s. Let me know if you are interested.

Light switches

Hey Angel,
I would be potentially interested in switches- do you have an indicator switch for a late 60's 4 speed car?
Cheers

Pieter

Yes, the switches I have are suitable for your car. PM me your email and I can send you some photos.

hi, managed to sort one from another car, could do with a speedo of a mk 1 if any out there. The whole cluster. and a picture of it wired up as there is a yellow wire on the back of mine going from alternator and then just fastening to back of speedo casing which is metal....Is the reno 4 positive earth ?

Back