Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Mk.1 Twingo. 04 Reg.

Ray

Invite offers for my Mk1 Twingo. Silver, low mileage, MOTd.,04 reg. Becoming rare esp. in this condition.

Hi Paule78,
As you can see from the photos the Twingo is in good condition, has current MOT, and has had oil changes periodically. It stands in a dry garage, very rarely goes out, but when it does it turns heads. It has done around 70,000 miles. has 16 valve engine which is as sweet as a nut and is fun to drive, a couple of minor ripples and pokes on the bodywork, but all in all in very good order. It has had recent cam belt done, has alloy wheels with good tyres, just right hand front one been kerbed - will repair. What else can I say? These super little cars are becoming rare, and even rarer in this condition. I am open to offers. What it's worth will depend on the buyers plans for it. A real gem of a 'French Classic'. It needs someone to fall in love with it. Looking for a good home.
Thanks for your interest.

IMAG0073.JPG IMAG0075.JPG IMAG0071.JPG IMAG0074.JPG IMAG0072.JPG IMAG0076.JPG IMAG0080.JPG

Do you have a price in mind? I definitely don't need one, I have always wanted one and it would look great with my other Renault classics

Hi, I'm looking for around £5500. It is advertised on Car & Classic. Will be a great wrench to see her go. But needs a good home.

Best Wishes.
Ray

Wow, is a Twingo worth that much?
They are not rare at all and for my 2001 Twingo, Silver, Alloys, Airco etc. etc. I paid a mere € 850.
Nowadays the average price is about € 1500

There are Twingos and there is my Twingo. Like anything you only get what you pay for!

Wow, is a Twingo worth that much?
They are not rare at all and for my 2001 Twingo, Silver, Alloys, Airco etc. etc. I paid a mere € 850.
Nowadays the average price is about € 1500

Twingos are getting more expensive although the most valuable are the earliest 1993ish cars in launch colours with the right options (full length fabric sunroof) which will be somewhere around £4k-£5k upwards for a very, very good one.

Twingos are getting more expensive although the most valuable are the earliest 1993ish cars in launch colours with the right options (full length fabric sunroof) which will be somewhere around £4k-£5k upwards for a very, very good one.
Accurate summary. I loved our Twingo and still miss her. I'm happy it went to a skillful enthusiast who turned her into a show-winner

Back