Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Mounting radio console

Azazello

habitué
Are this clips the ones to put on the sides of the warming console to screw the radio one?
Now I am using the clips to fix the speaker, but I fear it is not strong enough...

Hi They look fine but I'll leave others to comment.

Thought I'd mention that a couple of weeks after fitting with a radio, my electric heater fan started making an awful noise!

After investigation it appears that the weight of the unit pulls the fan minutely and the blades came in contact with the housing (normal clearance is minimal).
So if it makes a loud noise remove and see if that cures!

Also, the wires to the fan switch may come in contact with blades if extended. Again an loud noise!

Good luck!

Mark

Mine does not sound any strange, but I I will be a careful listener...
I tried to take away the warming console to operate on the wiper engine (I have to change the 2 little gums that, aging, let the metal vibrate and make an awful noise) but i was not able: unscrewed the 2 lateral screws, I did not reach in freeing the lower angles... Any suggestion? I tried pulling up the whole console to free the angles from the plastic pockets, but it did not move...

Sorry Andrea can't help on that but I bet someone on the forum can.

Make us all jealous - In which part of Italy are you? Bet you only rarely use the heater!:wink:

Best wishes.

Mark

I live in Tarquinia, a few km northern than Rome, on the Tirreno sea.
Winters are usually mild, although this one has seen minimum temp of -6°C and my lemon trees suffered a bit (but still alive).
I use the heater in winter, but it was quite useless because of I was running without thermostat, and the water was not sufficiently hot... now it seems working well, but springs arrived, finally...

They're not the right ones, the seller said me.
Were should I look for to find them?
A renault dealer? I fear for the price... they're raising up a lot...

Back