Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Article in Daily Telegraph

barnfind

Enthusiast
For those of you who go out to buy a Saturday newspaper, the Telegraph's weekend motoring supplement has a double page spread on the R4's 50th birthday.

Well I've been out and bought it, I thought it a little lacking in depth towards the end, what did anyone else think of it?

I agree with you pepper, it started well enough, with much praise for the 4. But just as I was getting into it, it finished, and I was left up in the air. If the adverts for the Telegraph hadn't been there, he could have written so much more.

I agree with you pepper, it started well enough, with much praise for the 4. But just as I was getting into it, it finished, and I was left up in the air. If the adverts for the Telegraph hadn't been there, he could have written so much more.

Ah well. I suppose we should be grateful for any recognition at all for the R4 from a national daily.

Thanks Barnfind

:hug:For me Andrew Roberts's articles (recently in The Telegraph and Classic Car and Sportscar) are the best. Andrew has a genuine interest and wide knowledge. He writes well too!

Andrew, can you get CC&S mag to forward the full set pics on DVD they promised those who attended? Thanks

Back