Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

r4 for sale

No I dont have one yet, in fact ive not been to see one since Bryans car.

I travel to the south of france and spain quite often with work and I hope to drive myself home at somepoint in a left hooker thats never seen snow ice and salt. Somehow a 737 seems more appealing for a journey that long, but it will be worth it for pottering about town in once its home!

Thanks for the welcome Clementine

Don't let Bryan and his car put you off! I recently bought Blanche, a lovely French 1990 LHD from a nice fellow in Glasgow. After a few minor repairs she's now glistening in the sunshine :cool: ready for our imminent touring holiday in France.

Buying them in sunny France is a good option. The last one to change hands in the UK looked something like the photo (bought it yesterday for £30 delivered).

• scrapper.jpg
    scrapper.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 148
Sorry, she didn't come with any seats at all. Maybe that's why she was so cheap. There is a very off looking tail light in the boot looks like German late 1960s early '70s. Might make a few bob off that on eBay if I can figure out what car it came from.

I think I've figured it out. Rooted through the box a little and found some badges from the same car that gave the game away a little. :D

Oooh - seems there's a crome surround advertised on eBay for £110 at the moment. Well worth sticking the parts on.

• merc-parts.jpg
    merc-parts.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 107
Buying them in sunny France is a good option. The last one to change hands in the UK looked something like the photo (bought it yesterday for £30 delivered).
Does your new £30 car happen to have the rubber mats that go in the back and over the wheel arches and door pockets? If so please save them for me. Have found that French TLs are a bit more basic than the GTLs!

Back