Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rear inner wings

Stan,
There's the scrap yard place on the North shores of Loch Tay?, or is it Loch Earn?. There's a thread on here somewhere, they have quite a few R4's, but as to their condition, well, they may be worse than what you have?.
Can't you have something fabricated?.
Alan.

Hi Alan,
I don't suppose you know the name of the scrappy do you? Re fabricating my own, I personally wouldn't manage the compound curves and indents of the original, yes I could make something and then cover it up but I would never be happy knowing that there was something hidden underneath that just wasn't right, also I don't know of anyone here that could make them as per original hence my quest !!

Stan
The scrapyard was shown in Practical Classics this year, but I am afraid i do not know the issue.
Might be worth a phone call.

Nick

Hi Stan I don't know whether you noticed the photos that Hal7600 put up. Looks like he has inner wings for you.
thats if Alewis doesn't want it

Thanks mojo, I thought they were gone but I sent him a msg just now just in case !!

No reply to my msg to Hal7600 so will just have to keep looking, saying that I really do appreciate the help that everyone on here has given in this quest. Stan.

My apologies Duncan I thought I had pm'd you on that one, I phoned Brian and unfortunately he couldn't help,if I remember right he suggested looking in France.
Methinks I'm in the wrong part of the uk to be looking for bits for a French car. Lol. But it is amazing really considering I have just ordered parts from France and Germany !!

Back