Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL 1984 for sale

john murray

I've put this on eBay as a classified as well
The car has been with us for 6 or 7 years - never really managed to progress much but it has had its engine rebuilt. There's little or no visible corrosion previous owners have looked after it - it is undercoated - though the welding on one wing is a bit unpretty. Paintwork is shiny and new in parts but not quite there in the shiny stakes in others. Has working webasto sunroof with no real corrosion. Mileage cannot be verified though it says 55k
Runs well brakes suspension good. Currently in Guernsey but can be put back on UK register. Open to offers up to a limited point. Can get it to UK but collection/delivery depends on final sale .price.
see here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27620391...=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

john murray 01481 267072
20210903_154109.jpg46_6207b8ae.jpgDSC_2444.jpgIMG_20231201_164136844.jpgIMG_20231201_164220015.jpg

Hi John, is your car still available. If so I will call you to discuss or you can call me on 07885 984918? Kind regards, Richard

Hi Dic (and any other responders) I went off to France just after I posted for a brief 40th anniversary celebration. I then tripped and have a bad femur fracture. I will post an update once I can get medevac home. Meantime no sales. I am hoping to have an operation and be back in Guernsey in next 2 weeks
Cheers

Hi Dic (and any other responders) I went off to France just after I posted for a brief 40th anniversary celebration. I then tripped and have a bad femur fracture. I will post an update once I can get medevac home. Meantime no sales. I am hoping to have an operation and be back in Guernsey in next 2 weeks
Cheers
Oh dear, best wishes for a speedy recovery, look forward to hearing from you when you are in a position to do so

Back