Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

renault 4 gtl 1984

aller500

renault 4 gtl ,1984,1108cc, yellow code 308, 43,000 miles and one elderly lady owner from new , runs very well and starts first time ,original keys one key fits doors and ignition, chassis has never been welded ,mot 07/2010, very original and looked after car. ive advertised on ebay and im looking for offers over £2200 my number is 07724028502 somerset

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330347573845

Ermintrude's sister! Do you remember she was eBayed in December by some chap we were rude about because of his punctuation, and then he was rude in return about the other Renault 4 Club?

I can thoroughly recommend the seller this time as this is where Captain Van Rouge bought his wonderful F4 van. Very nice chap, couldn't be more helpful (came to meet us at Exeter station) and extremely straightforward.

He's done a lovely job of tidying her up too. Well done, Chris!

Would This Make a Good First 4

Hi Again All--

I had some postings on the Newbie Forum -- I'm from the states, moving to Edinburgh in 2 weeks now, considering a 4 for my daily driver (some town use but hopefully a fair amount of weekend Highland trips and such). This looks like a tidy one at a decent price. I just e-mailed the seller -- seems like he's a Forum member? If anyone can provide more info about the car I'm all ears...
Thanks!

I know you folks from the States are used to travelling huge distances but have you seen how far it is from Edinburgh to Minehead?

Apart from that I can vouch for the seller who I have met. I hope you manage to acquire Ermintrude's sister and please keep us up to date with your progress.

So How Far Is It

Thanks, Bluebell -- a personal reference is always great.

Before I force my 52 year old eyes to squint at the map -- is Minehead at the far end of England or somewhere in the hinterlands? That's why God invented Auto Transport Companies...

I once drove an Austin Healey Sprite from Kansas City, Missouri to New Jersey -- a distance of about 1200 miles, and as it turned out it was running on 3 cylinders -- and have lived the tell the tale! Ah, but I was MUCH younger (and and a lot dumber) then.

Seriously, I will probably end up having something trucked up anyway, so if anyone else knows the car and/or the seller kindly enlighten me.

Thanks again!

Yes, Minehead is in the back of beyond, about 450 miles from Edinburgh but straight down the motorway.

The idea of getting it shipped had never occurred to me! Ask the seller if he wants to drive it up to Edinburgh for a goodly sum plus overnight stay plus train fare back. You never know!

Back