Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

renault 4 gtl 1984

ronny

Enthusiast
im looking for parts for my car , i live in kent and i can collect around the kent area im looking for wings ,doors ,oil dipstick, wheels, parcel shelves, lower section back wing (back corners) x2 i will buy parts from other counties if the price includes p&p thanks ronny

Need to know more details on year and model as lots of differences I am in sussex got various bits excess to my needs if you want to visit let me know

I've got one front door but was awaiting for year confirmation as pre 79 door hinges external
Mine is later one but think left front

What sort of wheels are you after?

I may have a set spare.

All gone quiet with a bit of organising we could all bring parts needed to the Kent meeting 1st of may

All gone quiet with a bit of organising we could all bring parts needed to the Kent meeting 1st of may
hi, my car is a renault 4 gtl 1984 thank you for getting back but my computor has been playing up and just had it fixed

Any renault 4 is unlikely to get broken up these days unless terminal rust so best look on der franzose website and find some one to weld in the repair sections listed

Back