Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4gtl 1984

Brian

Enthusiast
Hi selling my beloved r4 need the money for house deposit!has been extensively restored from base upwards, with new panels all fully 2pack rust proofed as has the whole car inside and out,new mechan parts include electric ignition ,new radiator,coil leads ,battery to mention just a few,has just had full re spray and new bumpers and grill all painted black,has had new Gordini wheels and new tyres,interior is very good with new second hand seats fitted so quite smart,all cleaned and obviously no rust dents,car has been extensively soundproofed including the roof so drives quietly with no rattles,open to sensible offers please thanks Brian
ps more pictures coming

IMG_0212.jpeg IMG_0213.jpeg IMG_0181.jpeg IMG_0180.jpeg IMG_0179.jpeg IMG_0178.jpeg IMG_0177.jpeg

You don't see many Renaults with hydropneumatic spheres under the bonnet! (Your first photo).
Very true. Perhaps it was a joint venture with Citroen?

What size tyres you got on the alloys, thinking of getting some, thanks

HI Brian, Is this still for sale? Had one in the 70's, but it rusted to bits. Want another!
David B

Hi selling my beloved r4 need the money for house deposit!has been extensively restored from base upwards, with new panels all fully 2pack rust proofed as has the whole car inside and out,new mechan parts include electric ignition ,new radiator,coil leads ,battery to mention just a few,has just had full re spray and new bumpers and grill all painted black,has had new Gordini wheels and new tyres,interior is very good with new second hand seats fitted so quite smart,all cleaned and obviously no rust dents,car has been extensively soundproofed including the roof so drives quietly with no rattles,open to sensible offers please thanks Brian
ps more pictures coming

View attachment 32082 View attachment 32083 View attachment 32084 View attachment 32085 View attachment 32086 View attachment 32087 View attachment 32088
I
ps more pictures coming

View attachment 32082 View attachment 32083 View attachment 32084 View attachment 32085 View attachment 32086 View attachment 32087 View attachment 32088

Hello Brian is your R4 still for sale and if so how much are you expecting please? Is it fully up and running now? Thanks

Back