Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4's users map

R4-4L

Enthusiast
Hello,
we just created a new french website (www.R4-4L.com) and we propose to you to locate yourselves on this map : http://onzetoile.free.fr/4LR4life/carte/carte.php
As well as possible center the map while zooming on your place, and choose "Autre", type your email and your city.
Recopy the latitude and longitude located below the chart when you are on your city.
Finally, click on "s'enregistrer"
Thank you, and excuse me for my errors...

Just been into this site and I've just placed myself on the other side of the Med! Can't work out how to move my marker as the site is in French. Can anyone help?

I gave it a try. What you have to do is zoom in to your location using the arrows in the top left. Then type some words into the boxes. Doesn't seem to matter what you type in. Then copy and paste the two numbers that appear at the bottom of the screen into the two boxes at the bottom of the form.

Clementine the Cat is on the map!

PS - if you do your exact location I'll be able to find you when I visit sunny Spain. :D

I did all that but ended up in Lybia by the looks of it!!!!! Maybe they'll get back in touch and move me back accross the Med!!! Meanwhile, if you find Velez Malaga or Torre Del Mar you'll be pretty close to finding me!!

Mike from Anglesey said:
I did all that but ended up in Lybia by the looks of it!!!!! Maybe they'll get back in touch and move me back accross the Med!!! Meanwhile, if you find Velez Malaga or Torre Del Mar you'll be pretty close to finding me!!

Is it you Mike / mikelryder / Las Chozas ?
You have a problem with your point ? Do you want that I move your marker ?

Hi R4-4L, yes please, if you could move my marker. I don't know the co-ordinates but it is just inland from Torre del mar (Spain) Merci!

Torre del Mar.... :( Bad memory...
Last February I broke a pulley (of the belt of water pump) of my Renault 4 on the motorway between Marbella and Malaga...

Mike from Anglesey said:
Hi R4-4L, yes please, if you could move my marker. I don't know the co-ordinates but it is just inland from Torre del mar (Spain)

It's ok, good night :wink:

De rien :)

Thank you! I am more or less in the correct place now! I have been up and down that motorway many times. If you go from Marbella past Malaga, Torre Del Mar is about 50 more kilometres up the coast. I then turn inland for approx 5 miles and then drive up a mountain track which is what R4's were built for! Merci beu coup!!!

I have just noticed that my full email address isn't included. Could you add it for me please: Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back