Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 6TL 1977

Scootlife

I’m a bit loathed to do this but thinking of parting ways with our 1977 Renault 6TL .
It’s a lovely car with with 2 other classics it just doesn’t get used so it’s a real shame for her to sit there. Affectionately named Gigi she is beige in colour , totally solid underneath having never been welded in her life. Original paint but there are a few little marks here and there, paint had thinned near fuel cap , and some patina on the roof. Nice black interior , seats all good, black velour head lining , indicator switch replaced with toggle switch. Drives really well and always fires up on the button, a very rare sight nowadays . I do have a set of Gordini alloys with tyres and an R8S steering wheel which I was going to fit to her . Still running on steels with metal diamond hubcaps. MOT and tax exempt, but it does have an MOT which I did in January. looking to get £3600 which will include wheels and steering wheel too

IMG_8781.jpeg IMG_8766.jpeg IMG_8752.jpeg IMG_8703.jpeg IMG_8690.jpeg IMG_8691.jpeg IMG_8673.jpeg IMG_8702.jpegIMG_0264.jpeg IMG_8958.jpeg

Back