Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault4 GTL for sale

Alyson Hughes

Hello everybody,
My R4 is sold now.

All the best!

Alyson

Hi! Happy New year! I've got a blue 1986 Renault4 (with soft top) for sale, for spare or for a restoration project. It has 94.870 miles on the clock and runs well.
Anybody interested please contact me on the forum or email me... this car has got no MOT and I have to regretably get rid of it quite soon as it is parked in the street... I'd like to see this car going in a good home rather than the scrapyard!! I'd like £150 for it...

Thanks,

Alyson, South Walesalisonhughes1@sky.com

• R4 sides.jpg
    R4 sides.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 676
  • Renault4 front & back.jpg
    Renault4 front & back.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 673
Last edited:
any chance of pictures for people?

It would really help sell it better.

I was planning to buy this car as it sounds good, it even has a full length sunroof (not original) but then another car I fancied became available so I had to say "sorry". Alison only wants £150 for ti and it was in use until recently so should not be too bad. Please phone her and help an R4 lover.
Regards to all
Allan

R4

Hi Alyson,
If you haven't sold your car please don't send it to the scrap yard without giving me a chance to purchase to sunroof from you. I do hope you sell it complete though, seems a shame to scrap it. I wonder why I never see R4's coming up for sale up here in Scotland?, something to do with all the salt they put on the roads perhaps?.
Alan.

Hi Alyson,
have you still got your R4 ? if so whereabouts are you in south wales ?
I'm interested in buying the whole car for restoration or spares depending what it's like.
you can contact me through the site or email which is

muchinlittle@hotmail.com

thanks
Rob.

Back