Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Santa Claude is coming...

Bluebell

Enthusiast
Santa Claude and Blanche will soon be on their way to all of you who have been especially good this year. :D Claude is awaiting the first flurry of snow. For any last minute special requests you can email him at Claude(at)tigersinternational.co.uk.

• 2007_1208nov07France0014.jpg
    2007_1208nov07France0014.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
Reflections from Lord Stanbury

I hope Ian will forgive me for passing on his reply to me today and I hope you'll smile as much as I did!

"Tell me, why don't other people on the site put up daft pics and make huge amounts of fun as well - Everyone else asks about tappet clearance, rocker covers, where to shove oil in, how much a 1972 4 is worth, what the colour code number is for a blue 4, where they can get a new set of keys, what to do if you reverse a 4 into a brick wall, where to buy chocolate filled shockers, who is selling a left handed worm drive blaster master, what to do if their 4 pinks, how to change a number 3 spark plug, where and how to fill a babys milk bottle, what to do with a Mouli Mill, how to make a sausage roll, how much does a greek earn, how to make a Maltese cross, how to get a pint into a half pint pot etc etc.

Well I for one am up for fun fun fun ...and am recovering from a splendid night drinking and karokeing to all sorts of stuff including The heat is on by Glen Frey - There I was last night in the Albert Hall singing my heart out to over 18,000 Chelsea pensioners who thought they were going to see Matt Monroe - my finest hour apart from making a lot of people very amused with all my crap trump threads on our fav site.

If you can have a good one and remember I didnt get where I am today by working hard

Nutter of SE21 xxx"

..Brillant..

Malcolm

Thats brillant - my life gets even more amusing - Thanks

• 2379_1.jpg
    2379_1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 775c_1.jpg
    775c_1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36
Back