Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Seats for 1984 LH drive Renault 4

John Lewis

Enthusiast
Free to good home. Rear and Front seats. Upholstery totally worn out but all metalwork complete. Collection from Hampshire.

Hi John, I would love to have those seats please, I live in Hampshire most of the year and have a van I can transport them in!

Hi John, I would love to have those seats please, I live in Hampshire most of the year and have a van I can transport them in!
That's great.
Hello Edwin,. I am so pleased you would like the seats. I will give them a good vacuum over the weekend as they are very dusty and then let's arrange a time for you to collect them. If you would like to email me on johnlewis777@gmail.com I will send you my address and contact details. Kindest regards John

Hi. I think there is a mix up here. I think R4 Portugal, who lives local to you in Hampshire has a prior claim.

Hi. I think there is a mix up here. I think R4 Portugal, who lives local to you in Hampshire has a prior claim.
Hi Edwin, Thank you for your interest, just to let you know R4 Portugal is going to have the seats. Regards John

Back