Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Slow Cars Racing Club... new members

Enrique

Enthusiast
Was wondering if these two colombian R4s would be admitted in the Club. Here the pics....

• piques2.jpg
    piques2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 311
  • piques1249[1].jpg
    piques1249[1].jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 325
Everyone is welcome in the Slow Car Club, although if they go too fast they lose. We've sponsored a Jaguar V12 this year! http://www.rhel.co.uk/xjs.htm Or at least we've provided some garage space and a Slow Car Club sticker.

The Jag is perfect - Ralph came last in his first race which really holds with the spirit of the club.

I wonder if the Renault 4s in the photos might come first. What's the guy with the orange car done to the cylinder head? - it looks odd.

Clementine said:
Everyone is welcome in the Slow Car Club, although if they go too fast they lose....

Hehe, I meant it as a joke, these R4s would definitely loose.

In the orange one, if you look closely, you'll notice that not even the radiator is an R4 radiator. Try to find the alternator or the distributor.... They put in a completely diferent engine. I was told it is a mazda 1.5l engine with modified head and those badass carburetors. I think they're Webers or maybe big Solexes. I guess it would do around 14s in the 1/4 mile.

I'll try and find some more pics and maybe more precise info, they're located in Cali, around 450km away from where I live...

Back