IMG_1012.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,819
Last edited:
Your Renault 4!

Hi Rebecca

Is your Renault still for sale?? If so do you think it would drive down to Devon ok?

Regards

Steve

Hi Rebecca I am looking for a project like above. Where in UK is the car. You say some rust but have any Pics of the rust .I had a 1973 reg in 76 and the floor was rotten.Some pics of interior might help too.Like last post is the car driving. I would have to import to Ireland.

Dear Steve,

Yes it's still for sale and I don't see why it wouldn't enjoy the journey to Devon.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

any chance your R4 is still for sale? I would be very interested if it is.

Thanks

Where abouts are you? Are there any more pics of the rust and interior? I noticed the MOT is nearly due, what are you feelings about putting the car through its next MOT? If it were to fail it would still give us some idea as to what it would take to get it through one.

Thanks

pete

The car's in Finchley: I can get more pictures for you. The car should pass its MOT as its state and driving condition hasn't changed noticeably - it's hardly been used for the last 4 months. Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
Would you consider putting through the MOT? Also could you post the pictures of the interior and rust you mentioned.

Thank you

pete

Still available?

Hello, Firstly is it still available and secondly do you have any internal pictures you can post up?

Many thanks

Well done - the sunroof is very rare in the UK but is the feature to have in a R4.

Keep us posted on the restoration, and of course if you need anything ask away.

Back