Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Speedometer gear

yanivalon

Enthusiast
Good evening friends .
I’m looking for speedometer gear with 16 teeth, can anyone help me?
And if anyone knows how t take that off?
The part mark blue

IMG_5941.jpeg IMG_5935.jpeg IMG_5936.jpeg

The gear on the mainshaft is actually a nut. There are two flats for an open end spanner between the gear and the bearing - visible on your photo. The spanner size is 29mm if I remember correctly, but needs to be ground down until it's about 3mm thick. This nut is also staked on the mainshaft at its outer side and this needs to be undone first.

The gear on the mainshaft is actually a nut. There are two flats for an open end spanner between the gear and the bearing - visible on your photo. The spanner size is 29mm if I remember correctly, but needs to be ground down until it's about 3mm thick. This nut is also staked on the mainshaft at its outer side and this needs to be undone first.
Thank you very much for your reply
Maybe you know where can I get the 16 teeth gear?

Thank for your help
Finally it’s done
My friend found me from r5 set with 16 teeth

IMG_5982.png IMG_5983.png IMG_5984.png

Back