Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Steve's new parts for sale

Hello David, Sorry, all my parts have been disposed of now. I should have removed this post before. Hope you manage to find what you need elsewhere.

Thanks for asking though.

Steve

Hi, I've recently acquired a 1980 R4 GTL out here in France. Reasonable car, needing some light reno, I reckon. Came with full 2-year CT/MOT. Sadly, it has no front door lock barrel or key. Do you by any chance have such a thing? Thanks, Iain

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I reckon you are in the best country for getting parts for the 4L, the home of our favourite car. Try Melun Retro Passion, they do lots of parts. Or just find a scrap-yard :artist:

Hey Tripyrenees, you just beat me to it. :laughing:

Hey Ian - these barrels are available anywhere - i.e. Melan Retro - Francoze etc. Pretty cheap and come in a set for the whole car.
Thanks for that. I've tried a small local scrappy but he had barrel but no keys, though he does have a R4/F6 van in dire nick for odds & ends. He recently got rid of a fairly decent looking GTL, to my chagrin!

I got a set of lock barrels sent from Morocco through eBay fr.

Delivered really quickly and a great price.

Hey Ian - these barrels are available anywhere - i.e. Melan Retro - Francoze etc. Pretty cheap and come in a set for the whole car.
Hi, Thanks for this. Just checked Melun out and looks a runner. Also need an exterior retroviseur but can't see one around. Any ideas would be welcome!

I got a set of lock barrels sent from Morocco through eBay fr.

Delivered really quickly and a great price.
I just bought an ignition lock from Morocco via eBay.fr and it was a poor quality reproduction, with the wrong electrical connector. If buying online make sure you're getting the genuine Neiman OEM part.

Back