Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The return of 4L International

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Well, after a break of four years the great news is that 4L International has returned. It has moved from the venue at Thenay, where all the previous festivals were held, to the Paul Ricard Formula 1 circuit in the South of France, not far from Marseilles. FB_IMG_1673043980858.jpg

That's good.... I think?

I'm puzzled though, Chloe posted on the 4L International fb page earlier in the week saying that they hadn't found a way to bring 4L International back so I suspect this is a different show rather that the one we know in a different location. Reading it suggests this is 4L Festival rather than 4L International. Not necessarily bad though and I shall watch with interest to see what happens. Marseilles is a long way from Lancashire in an F6 van though!

Ok Lobster, point taken, but a large gathering of Renault 4s in France is a no brainer isn't it? As for the distance, no problem if you have the time.

I didn't think that for one moment David.
It would be great if a group of us stalwarts from the UK can make it there this year.
All the best Brian.

With a prompt from Reid in Norway talking of his wish to go to this event, and apologies from me for not posting this sooner, this event is not happening this year. However the organisers are planning on putting on a R4 International meeting next year, so, watch this space, and here's hoping it goes ahead.

Back