Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..The South London Gang..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Called round to make my acquaintance with the Beige Belgian this morning and Matt and I are wondering if anyone else with a 4 in South London would like to join us for a R4 Sunday morning pint and pasty at The Windmill on Clapham Common at some stage in the future?

• CIMG0023.JPG
    CIMG0023.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 150
  • CIMG0022.JPG
    CIMG0022.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 149
Bit far of me ian, but when you get back to the Vendee come and join us for a BBQ

im not too far away,nr kingston on thames
but mines going to be while yet b4 its ready for a mot,not having turned a wheel for 10 yrs until 5 weeks ago!

..Thats kind of you Woody...

..I will certainly take you up on the BBQ offer - please send a pm with your number and I will get in touch..

And Matt, perhaps Balham Matt and I we should visit you in Kingston - its not too far and quite quite on a Sunday - At least we wouldnt get swept up in your horrendous shopping traffic system and end up in Hampton Court would we?

This is what people end up doing on Brighton beach most sunday mornings - pushing their cars towards the sea!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well im 2 mins from Hampton court :)
but i said kingston as no one knows Thames Ditton!

I'm happy to travel, will need to be a weekend when I'm not doing any Vintage motorsport, the next month or so is quite clear!

..Next month Chaps?

..Sounds alright to me as well - I will coordinate.

Have just spent the morning Karchering my engine compartment - Look good doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian
Aren't the beaches of Brighton Pebbles!!!!!!
Will PM you with my contact details

..Woody..

..Am back in the Vendee next week Woody so do you have a contact number - I tried to find you in our telephone directory but La C seems to be a biggish place!!

..Now team as we know, only one car is allowed to park in front of Buckingham Palace but are we all aware of what car has the Queens stamp of approval?

..Here is clue!!

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 72
glad to hear you're on the way back to France, You staying long?? You've missed the snow, cold and rain. but the local chaps tell me "La ete arrive tot suite"" ha ha ha My phone no :- 05 49 64 84 79. Best time to ring me, after 9pm local time. See you soon maybe. Steve.

Back