Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

wanted renault 5 gtl

smithyr

on the look out for a tidy renault 5 gtl taxed and motd reasonable priced

if you have got a renault 5 gtl and are looking to sell

please ring me on

ryan smith

Guess you've tried Andy's R5 site (includes classifieds) and eBay which is where most of them seem to turn up. Was the GTL available in Mk2 form or is it a Mk1 you are looking for?

thanks and i dont realy mind mk 1 or mk 2 just the sooner i can get a renault 5 gtl the better really

If you don't mind I'd go for the Mk2. Less old therefore less rusty. Andy's site has some but eBay is probably the place for them these days.

I'm not even going to ask why you want a GTL when you aren't bothered about the Mk1/Mk2 thing. Plenty of other types of R5 avaiable from the less luxurious and slower to more luxurious and faster.

simply the fact is i prefer them but would show some intrest in any low cc renault 5. as im turning 17 sunday soo for insurance has to be below 1.3

The Mk2 R5GTL is 1400cc so go for a 1100/1300cc model TL TR TS. There's always plenty on Ebay. MK1's in really good condition are difficult to get hold of.

So, go for the smaller engined MK2 and the more money you pay, the better the car will be. I have seen plenty of one owner low mileage examples go for under £800 on Ebay.

By the way, GTL means a trim pack and not extra performance!!!

Good luck

thank you the only problem with ebay is viewing it then biding then going back to collect long process hoping to find one on classfields. befor sunday also not to bothered on the performance or speed just want a nice tidy renault 5

Back