Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Well hidden R4 GTL on ebay - not mine!

snailshed

Enthusiast
Hi All, was trawling ebay for R4 stuff and found this advert for an R4 GTL in Tetbury, Cotswolds. The car sounds pretty good for a £650 start but might pass by as a bargain as the car is not listed under vehicles and has no picture of a car in the ad. The distance rules it out for me but figured someone close might be in the market for a working project car.

Anyway, heres the ad and if its anyone on heres, hope you don't mind me raising its existance on the forum...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-4...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b9e2b9c5

P.S. Its not mine, and I don't know the owner so please use the ebay ad if you need more details.:

hi, yes i saw it as you said well hidden, i did buy some doors and bonnet off this guy last year ( he seemed a nice guy and genuine ) and i assume it's the car that i saw he was running last year but he had a slight issue with it that he took it to a local garage for some welding for the MOT and they set fire to it ( nearside front if i remember) so burnt some of the dash and scorched the headlining but i assume it's all good now.

Back