Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..What nice chaps..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Went out to see my young old friend Dennis Goldthorpe and his fab wife Maggie today to try and persuade him / them to:

1: Buy the Silver 4 on Ebay for £2500 but it will be an uphill task as for some reason Dennis is a bit of a boy racer (old) and is very happy driving round in this Spanish speed machine and...
2: To take them to see my friend Les, the chairman of the British Parrot Society in Berkhampstead....Both of them are really nice chaps...

On my way back through London I thought I would take advantage of a congestion charge free day to do a bit of sightseeing. This is where I met the third nice chap of the day - I stopped to take some pics near Downing street and before I had hardly got my camera phone out a very nice scottish officer of the law drove up to ask me what I was doing. I told him all about the site and my passion for posting up funny pics and I said I would post this pic of him up on the site if he was happy to pose for me, and he very kindly did....So, if you see this Sir, it was very nice to meet you and thank very much for not arresting me - with chaps like you around I know we are in safe hands!!

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 68
Well done nice Scottish officer of the law :D. I passed a nice one today in my Renault 4 as well - he was protecting the general public from a fallen tree on our lane and organised a bunch of tree cutting people to come out to remove the thing.

Surely Dennis will appreciate the R4 in time. Did you tell him they might all sell out in a few months?

Back