Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Will it fit?

Eoynteenie

Planning an Advent4
Ok, those that watch ebay surely saw this turn up at the start of august.
$_57.JPG
a R4 barn find, no V5 but has keys, lhd with uk plates and a bit battered but the guy says is solid.

Well I was the 2nd highest bidder as I thought it would be could to have for the inner wings as I had a chat with the current owner who swore its all solid (yet producing photos of the wings seems a little uphill struggle)

He rang me up to say the highest bidder was wasting his time and did I want it still? Said yes without thinking and then set about getting it back home as its in London (8 miles away from Renospeed who doesn't have space for it at this moment in time) where as I'm in Poole. (Help would be nice as I've been quoted £160 for a flat bed to get it)

Now I had a quick word with Derek of Renospeed about this and he urmmed and ahhh'd about parts fitting my '85 GTL. (Didn't help I said TL instead of Savane). Will I have much joy as I only really want the inner wings, yes its a shame to break a good one to keep my one on the road but C303 is mine :(

20140903_170843.jpg

Just a little status update of C303, I hope to get him road going for his 30th.....

All the body parts from the Savanne and pretty much everything else will fit the GTL, apart from the front outer wings which don't have attachments for the carry handles. Shiply.com is handy for moving cars if you haven't sorted it.

Hi I might be able to help, are you wanting to get rid of some parts.I might be looking for some. i have sent you a msg with my no.
Dave

Cheers Malcolm, that panic over, getting her to my home panic still on.

Urm Dave Z, althou I will be pulling off to major parts of the car, I don't really plan on breaking this car if it as good as the guy keeps saying it is.

Back