Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Yellow Renault 4 on ebay

renault4mad

Enthusiast
HI,
have you noticed the reg number on the yellow R4 on ebay at the moment...not far off your yellow one

That's Ermintrude's sister! Maybe it was in the dealership at the same time as Ermintrude.

on ebay you say ?

any idea if it was sold on a buy it now only i cant find it

Very useful Ian. It's interesting that you use Oxford commas and Oxford spelling :)

commas, can be difficult to place sometimes; and semi colons; are almost impossible (I almost never use them: but. I do agree the e'bay advert, was a poorly composed effort that I felt was unsuitable for ermintrude's sister or, any other yellow renault, for that matter.

everyone, is not, or tries so hard as Sir Ian of the admiralty. But, I, for one will, try to do, my very, best, to add, punctuation: AND CAPITALS, in future.

But punctuation just slows you down doesn't it. :D And that's what it is really for. For creating a good pause between streams of thought or different trains of thought. Like when you pause when speaking sometimes.

There was an addition to the ad tonight you might enjoy. He thinks we are the Renault owners' club right now and long continue the bad press to those people who are really them. No more edits to that ad please - alienating members here might not increase bid price.

I thought this was just a heads up about a Renault 4 on ebay, not an english lesson?

..He already is well rounded Bluebell..

..When I come back I want to come back as Pepper 2 - The Sequel!!

• CIMG507 v.jpg
    CIMG507 v.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 96
Well done seller of Ermintrude's sister. £750 for a R4 GTL without MOT and in need of some replacement wings is quite impressive. She must be good underneath. Certainly looks much better than the original Ermintrude when I bought her 5 years ago.

Is there a Renault 4 boom going on that I've not noticed? People getting out of the stock market and thinking a R4 would be the best place to put their money.

Anyone want Yvette for an investment? :D

Back