Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 wheels with set of nearly new winter tyres in Limousin France

ecurb.renots

Enthusiast
I notice we have several members in France and I have a set of good Renault 4 wheels with nearly new winter tyres (not studded) , i do not stay in France for the colder months so i will not be using these and its a pity for them just to sit unused. I am around 35km north of Limoges just off the A20, meassage me if anyone is interested before I place on Leboncoin.

An old workmate of mine has his home at Bonnu off Junction 20 on the A20. We have visited him many times recently.
Also my 'new' R4 F4 toy came from between Junctions 21 and 22.
Small world!!:)

well if ever you are passing and fancy a cuppa just let me know

Are they steel wheels? Could you get them to the UK or I could arrange collection if you put them on a pallet.

Nicho, sorry but i am not now back in France for a few months. I should have withdrawn them but forgot all about it. My aplologies.

If Nicho eventualy decides against them do let me know when you are next down.....I'm in the P.O. but ONLY for the winter months but if our migratory paths cross they would be well handy . Three bolt wheels I take it?
regards
David

If Nicho eventualy decides against them do let me know when you are next down.....I'm in the P.O. but ONLY for the winter months but if our migratory paths cross they would be well handy . Three bolt wheels I take it?
regards
David
yes three bolt wheels, we are usually in France between April and October

Hmm, I probably be gone by April but if you still have them next September then I'm interested as we often pass by Limoges.......but please don't wait on my account if you have a buying lined up in the interim.

regards

david

Back