Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1967 R4 now on ebay

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
Hi just to let you all know my excellent 1967 4 is now on ebay to be sold...sob...sob...
Still you cant keep them all...

No offence to Renault 4 F6s but since when have they been in so much demand? I would have expected the older Renault 4 car to sell for much more. The F6 isn't R4ish looking from the b-pillars back.

I suppose you can't be too choosy if you want something original and with little rust and that looks like an R4 from the front. Also would vans be much less common because they tend to get abused from being used as load carriers and therefore have a much shorter life.

Then again hopefully all the better for me, perhaps my 1963 R2104 will eventually be the most valuable car I own, now that is wishful thinking :-)

My chances of owning an old R4 have been dashed by a house crisis. The future of Clementine's Amazing Garage (the physical one rather than the internet one) is once again in the balance due to an unexpected doubling of the rent.

Hopefully all will be sorted before the next bench seat R4 comes onto the market.

:cry:

Hi all, I have to say I am not surprised that my F6 is generating so much interest...
The appeal is much wider than my older 1967 car, which will I guess only go to a R4 nut like myself...
The van on the otherhand will go to someone who has never had a 4 before I would bet...
Compared to a 2cv or Dyane van, in the same condition they would be 2or 3 times the price...

Back