Réparateur d'automobiles

1982 R4 GTL - seats

robg

Enthusiast
I am looking for a passenger seat like the one shown
Can any one help please
Thanks
seat.jpg

I have a black back seat and parcel shelf and a matching single reclining black front seat.
Plus I have a dk brown Back seat and a matching front seat. All up for offers

I have a black back seat and parcel shelf and a matching single reclining black front seat.
Plus I have a dk brown Back seat and a matching front seat. All up for offers
Edwin
Thanks for the reply.
Any chance you could forward a picture of the front dark brown seat and perhaps a dimension for the height of the seat back. My car dates from 1982. Is yours of similar vintage?
Regards
Rob

Hi Robg. send me your email address, here or in a PM and I will send you some snaps of the seats. They are both standard Renault seats, and came out of a 1985 4L. They are smooth leather or leather like material with stitch lines at 60mm centres. Both are dark brown. There are old stitched repairs to the seat, but not in the main panels and are not obvious. As said send an email and I will send pics
Regards Edwin
PS, there is a parcel shelf available, but with two round holes for speakers, if you are interested

Last edited:
Hi Robg. send me your email address, here or in a PM and I will send you some snaps of the seats. They are both standard Renault seats, and came out of a 1985 4L. They are smooth leather or leather like material with stitch lines at 60mm centres. Both are dark brown. There are old stitched repairs to the seat, but not in the main panels and are not obvious. As said send an email and I will send pics
Regards Edwin
PS, there is a parcel shelf available, but with two round holes for speakers, if you are interested
Edwin,
If still available my email address is rob-gin_gell@tiscali.co.uk
thanks

Back