Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1986 R4 for sale

mickp

Hi all,
I am putting my R4 for sale after enjoying it for the last 6 years.
Originally I bought it as an import from a Bradford dealer, left hooker - 183000 km on the clockIMG_0546.jpegIMG_0547.jpegIMG_0548.jpegIMG_0549.jpegIMG_0550.jpegIMG_0551.jpegIMG_0552.jpeg
Overall it has been my workhorse and I've driven it around the country. Mechanically sound, starts first time every time, annual service with Derek at Renospeed.
I have been told it needs attention to the undercarriage to get it through the next MOT (September 2019) as well as replacement hinges on the boot.
It has a dink in the rear nearside wing and a shunt on the same side back bumper.
It needs a loving home to enjoy more well deserved time on the road.
London based.
£2000
My email is m.pants at virgin.net

Hi all,
I am putting my R4 for sale after enjoying it for the last 6 years.
Originally I bought it as an import from a Bradford dealer, left hooker - 183000 km on the clockView attachment 23326View attachment 23327View attachment 23328View attachment 23329View attachment 23330View attachment 23331View attachment 23332
Overall it has been my workhorse and I've driven it around the country. Mechanically sound, starts first time every time, annual service with Derek at Renospeed.
I have been told it needs attention to the undercarriage to get it through the next MOT (September 2019) as well as replacement hinges on the boot.
It has a dink in the rear nearside wing and a shunt on the same side back bumper.
It needs a loving home to enjoy more well deserved time on the road.
London based.
£2000 ono
My email is m.pants at virgin.net

Back