Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L International - Game over :(

Lobster

Enthusiast
From a facebook post yesterday - https://www.facebook.com/4L-International-1419751624990371 - it appears that Circuit Val De Loire has been / is being sold and as a consequence, 4L international is now no more - at least that's how I understand it.

Absolutely gutted if that's the case as I've really enjoyed it, the show itself and also the adventure of getting there and all the people I've met. Its been brilliant.

20190719_192858.jpg

Agree Lobster-What a pity. maybe it could be transferred to like Loheac? not quite the same but there's a racetrack and graveltrack
and lots of space Also just a few steps from "center"

Yes it is a great pity if 4L International is no more, if that is the case, but I suspect as the following for the R4 is so strong on the continent that an alternative event will take place. In actual fact, as we know, other R4 events have taken place in previous years, so I'm sure there will be something we will be able to attend in the future.

Forgive my ignorance but does this mean that the Thenay events (which I haven't been able to get to yet but was hoping to soon) are no more?

Back