Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

5 good TL wheels for sale

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
I have 5 good TL wheels for sale. £50 for all 5. 3 are photographed and 2 are on the Rodeo.

Also I'm likely to have 1 spare van wheel (like the TL but without the hubcap mounting). Also1 Spanish GTL wheel (like the French GTL but with hubcap mounting). The Spanish wheel has started to rust a little on the inside where the inner joins the outer but should be useable.

tl-wheels.jpg

many thanks for your wheel advert can I arrange your payment and possible carriage to York or pick up from you in person

Many Thanks for your wheel advert. Could I arrange your payment and possible carriage to York, pick up in person ? .
My postcode is YO10 3LA Telephone No 01904 422110. I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks for your wheel advert. Could I arrange your payment and possible carriage to York, pick up in person ? .
My postcode is YO10 3LA Telephone No 01904 422110. I look forward to hearing from you.

I've sent a private message. Little envelope at the top right of the page. Delivery is likely to be £75 once I've got a palette so collection is probably more sensible. Shall keep a hold of them for you and can call at the weekend.

Back