Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

68-73 NOS Front Grill

Rich

Enthusiast
68-73 NOS Front Grill ***SOLD***

Reluctantly I am selling my 68-73 NOS Front Grill, it's still with its original box. In great condition with a few signs of shelf life. Looking for what I paid for it - £150 including P&P in mainland UK.

100_4749.jpg

100_4751.jpg

100_4750.jpg

Last edited:
They do - I've got an '80s bonnet on my car with that sort of grille. You need the mounting blocks with screws attached that slide into the back of the grille, and either bend the tabs back at the edge of the grille or cut slots in the bonnet for the taps to push through.

It is really the best grille for a r4... But to install such a grill on my '91 car I should change even mirrors, bumpers and all the other details that were chromed in those year edition...
Otherwise it will not look so good...

Andrea scripsit.

I have this grille on my 4, it is my favourite style, yes it would be lovely to add all the chrome from an earlier car too, but the face of the car is what most people look at and to have a nice shiny mouth is great!

Here's BB, don't worry the photo makes her look better than she is, the paintwork is dreadful really ;)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5054309355_e5404e2c05_b.jpg

5054309355_e5404e2c05.jpg

028-1.jpg
[/IMG]

As you can see I have fitted the 78 grill to an 83 car.
I have a bag of mouting blocks.
I had my original grey bumper chromed and the quality is better than the original NOS I had found for the rear bumper

Wow that looks awesome ggcton :cool:

do you have a picture of the mounting blocks? How many are needed for the car?

I cannot remember but the same number as bolts that hold on the later grill.
I think 5 or 6 I have a bag of at least 20.I will look later I have a spare grill for a future project and I have already fitted the blocks.
Gary

I had a look I have put 5 on the new grill.
Gary

Back