Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A True MPV!

laxeian

Enthusiast
Unfortunatley no pics., was only taking the dogs for a walk, didnt take Ipad...
Loaded the F6 up with my two bulldogs today for a sunny winter hours up a local stoneage ruin called ‘ Castro de Borneiro’,five minuite drive,to be followed with a visit to a few new(to me) dismantler yards, dogs jumped into his customary middle of rear seat,head between headrests, girl dogs in the back deciding if whats out the left window is more interesting than whats out of the right window.
Driving up the hill (12%),roads are empty, Im in the crawler lane and sitting in the overtaking lane is an eagle, looking a bit dazed, I’m confused, so I pulled over, walked back and then over to it, had a swollen eye, bit ruffled, picked it up, walked back to van, put eagle on floor, opened back door,snatched one of the dogs towels, shut door, opened passenger door put towel on floor, then eagle, walked round and got in drivers seat, plans now changed to eagle to vets (30 km), loose eagle, two bulldogs what could go wrong?...
Started driving, eagle showed me that there was no damage to his wings in an elegantley gentile fashion, dog kept a beady eye on eagle but behaved, eagle closed its wings behaving aswell, little miss left and right now sleeping, nice relaxing drive!
Whilst handing over eagle to vet, eagle didnt want to go and managed to leave a first and last talon mark on one of my fingers, eagles, thankless creatures (or Renault 4 fanantics), its now off to a rescue centre, will be re-released to same area when recovered, dogs got a walk, breakers now tommorow..
Wildest hitchicker I’ve ever picked up!

Last edited:
Back