Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..And as its a Thursday..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Its competition day and here is todays connundrum..

You can see from the pic below that if you re-arrange all the letters and number highlighted by the red square (Moscow?) dot, you can come up with a car make and model - What is it?

Now that might be a bit difficult so to make it easier, you now need to see how many car makers names and models you can make out of all the letters and numbers on the back of the van?

Yet again a CD to the winner and like Ebay, this competition is only open for 7days !!

• r4h small dot.jpg
    r4h small dot.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 52
Hi ian-does contributing mean I really need to get a life??
using all letters I find:
Aston Martin/Riley/Saab/Volvo/Tatra/Reliant Plus the Norwegian-made
Troll and Geir -now You have to spend Your lunchbreak to check the last two out Got'cha!

Yes, but with the models as well my list is getting a bit OTT. Just for example starting with Audi you can have the Audi A3, A4, Cabriolet, A8L, GTI, S4, S4 Avant, S4 Cabriolet, and the TT roadster. That's 10 before I've even got onto the Bs!

Mr B is hoping I'll win this competition as says he is getting a little bit fed up of hearing the CD I won last time!!!!

..Make and Model..make and model team!

..So everyone, write them all down and who ever gets the most wins the Take That CD that I got for my birthday from my children - I had wanted the Tom Petty film but my boys dont know who Tom Petty is!!

Only 6 days, 23 hours and 27 minutes to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
think I need to know if the prize-cd contains Austrian Yoodle or what before going on here-Nothing wrong with Yoodle ofcourse,but as of today I am WELL covered with those c",)

..And Bluebell..

..If you are on to the B's, sadly Bentley, Bugatti and British Leyland wont work but when you get to the T's, Tata might!!

I think I managed Lamborgini Countach, though I had to borrow the h from the Qashqai to the right. Is that allowed?

..Normally not Malcolm..

..But as you are so clever as to see an opportunity like that just to win a Take That cd, using that funny name and whatever number plates letters you can see is now allowed...

..Where is your list Bluebell?

You may well have 462 but you have again failed to say what make - Do you mean a Mazda 462 or a Daihatsu 462 or even Bill Boings 462?

To win, you must list all your makes and models here on the most famous, the biggest, the most robust and germain Renault 4 website in history of the world..

And does anyknow what Stanbury et Fils do?

No one has commented yet?

..I agree Bluebell..

..So the Site Quizmaster is handing in his notice and is retiring with immediate effect and you win the Take That Cd Bluebell - well done

And well spotted - I did get the accent the wrong way around!!

Over and over and over and out..

Back