Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Chassis number

Prospector

Enthusiast
Ok so further to my last post, definitely no chassis number under seat, anywhere else it might be?????IMG_20190219_181207.jpg

Hello Prospector, the number is not under the seat, its to the side of the seat. If you open your front door, its between the seat and the sill. If you don't find it I'll take a photo tomorrow morning

Hi mojobaby will look tomorrow night, really appreciate your help, fingers and toes crossed

Yes, sorry Prospector, mine a Spanish built later one, in that thread there is a link that Andy posted following my initial photo post of where they are on earlier french builds, it where Mojobaby states, photo in link (2 photos, one enlarged of no., one of position), by the looks of photo go easy sanding, early nos just look like they have been made up with a centre-punch, not deep stamped!

Yes, sorry Prospector, mine a Spanish built later one, in that thread there is a link that Andy posted following my initial photo post of where they are on earlier french builds, it where Mojobaby states, photo in link (2 photos, one enlarged of no., one of position), by the looks of photo go easy sanding, early nos just look like they have been made up with a centre-punch, not deep stamped!

Ok thanks for the warning, not much sanding mainly thinners to get rid of the layers of stonechip

You sir are a gent and scholar, thanks will look over the weekend, not a good day today

Thank you, hope you have a better day tomorrow. I too prefer the weekends and my weekend starts on Fridays:laughing:

Back