Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Chrome bumpers and REAR anti roll bar for sale

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
I have a rear anti roll bar and all the fittings taken from a F6 van for sale.It bolts straight onto your R4 and nicely stiffens up the rear suspension to illiminate that body roll somewhat .It takes about 15 minutes MAX to fit and is £15 if anyone is interested ? i also have two chrome bumpers that need no rechroming and just have a few small scratches [nothing major] they are both front ones but can be used on the rear and the difference is very hard to spot.In 6 years they were on my wifes car only one person commented and he was in my opinion the king of R4s when it came model differences .Bupers are £15 each and i also have a few more spares to clear out [need the space]
so please any requests .

mguez

Hi Liam its Matt here doing up the f6 in Sussex.I will have that roll bar thing if its still going...call me 07876517739 and we'll arrange something.I am still looking for a proper f6 rear bumper with fixing brackets to the side....keep a look out and let me know if you see one. I have even got a freind who lives in Marseilles looking for one aswell as other parts! hope to hear from you Matt

Back