Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Delphi DeCaron dampers

pepper

Pepper The One and Only!
I have a kindly neighbour who works for Delphi in Leamington Spa and he may be able to get us pairs of rear dampers for our cars, if anyone interested he's finding out prices and availability tomorrow so please put your cars year of manufacture below and of course how many pairs you require and we shall see what can be done

Pepper

1984 tl 1 rear pair needed.

We'll not all be here on the same day, but any year of damper would do me. I'm building a '67ish car and my '65 is a bit bouncy also. I have a set, so one set needed for the '65 but any old year would fit. Would not buy them if the price shot up though - we were getting then for under £35 each, albeit from a crowd that went bust.

I'm only finding out prices and availability at the moment, if we can get a source for these dampers then it can only be in our best interests.

Hi - 1986 gtl and would be interested in one pair as long as they aren't too expensive! Thanks, Pete

Hi - have a 1989 1100cc GTL - would like a pair of rear dampers if the price is much as before.

Many thanks,
Chris

Hi all I'm still waiting for my neighbour to get back to me, as soon as he does I'll let everyone know the outcome.

I finally got to speak to Paul my neighbour today and the Delphi shock absorbers are out of stock.

He is going to keep an eye out for us and let us know when they are back in stock again.

Thanks for trying pepper, if you have any luck I would be interested in one pair for the back of a 1992 tl as long as they aren't too expensive.

Hi Pepper,
Sorry not to say thanks for your efforts so far - have been away for a week in France, now regretfully back in UK - but thanks for your efforts and keep my request on the list for when they are back in stock again.

For now, any luck with that rear wheel bearing grease cover and fuel filler pipe seal to rear wing that you were going to look for when you had a moment, whatever they (moments) are?

Chris

Sorry Chris, I've been so busy working that I've not had time to blink!

I'm spending every other week working in Belgium so my lifes just revolving at an amzing pace at the moment as I get used to being either here or in Brussells.

I haven't forgotten those pieces for you and will take them off on Monday evening.

No worries mate, know how it is, been there, done that! One of the pleasures of being retired is supposed to be time on your hands, but it doesn't work out like that. Been roped in today to go and help out a mate running a pub - life's just such a bitch - so other jobs here get left.

Pearl has just been resprayed. I haven't seen her yet, but I might post a couple of pics of her if I think she looks good enough.

Regards, Chris

Back