Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Dipstick dimentions

jjdc

JJDC
Thought I would try this forum as well to see if any one can give me the dimentions of a R4 1108 CC dipstick.

I need the length from the bottom to the collar and the bottom to the full mark and happy for imperial or metric measurements. I have found 3 cars in the scrap dealers here but no 1108 in 2 of them and no dipstick in the other. Are these a collectors item?

Thanks for any help. Also if you have one to sell I am your man.

Cheers

'nother way to do it would be to measure up correct quantity of oil
for your 1109cc.Fill motor to this level then stick in whatever dipstick you have nicked from abandoned vehicle and mark level you see on to it. Now you at least have the Max.level
Sorry I can't give you the measurements or quantity but Surely some on here can...Come on guys-Wake up! -R.

Sorry, I saw your post and worried about how much the postage would cost from here (they calculate from length sometimes and that normally catches me out).

If you send me 10 euros that should be more than the postage cost. Send me a private message with your address and I'll send a dipstick. 8 euros if you post some photos of your car on the forum and tell us all about it. :D

Back