Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Doors, windows and some doors

entwistlecymru

Enthusiast
I've got a load of doors which I'd like to shift. They're all bare so would be ideal to replace a rotten one. I think there are 4 cars worth of doors and tailgates, all usable. Let me know what you need and I'll find out what condition it's in.

As for windows, I've got all sorts. Some still have the locks attached. Again email me with what you need.

Hi I am living in South Wales, and my partners mum has a Renault 4 which she worships. Unfortunately some local youths thought it would be a good idea to try to beat up the old girl. (The car I mean not partners mum) They smahed the drivers side front window, pulled off the trim and bent the steering wheel. I'm not sure of you can help, but I feel I should try for her as she really loves the little car.
Thank you!
L.Jones

Hi Leighton. If you can get the car to me, I'll fit a new window and trim for you. It's only a 2 minute job. I'll see if I've got a wheel too - I'm sure I have. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a bell. If the car is immobile I can come to you if you don't mind paying for a bit of petrol :)

Back