Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Egg Shell head liner

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
My little green baby in Dulwich has a reasonably good hear liner but my little green baby at Le Moulin Bodin has a fabber one.

With the help of a long handled shovel I have managed to get it off and am bringing it back to England next week and popping it in to Dulcie Bella.

Before advertising the old one on Ebay would anyone like to make me an offer for it?

Sound like the Kent run was fun - shame I missed it!!

Pepper, on one of the pics you looked a bit squashed in Ermintrude - Did she perform the same as BB?

And Malcolm, I have known you for 72 years now and my god, you never age at all and YOU still have that lovely colourful tee shirt!!

You are not going to believe this but this afternoon I caught a whole lot of baby Orang You Tangs in my Arboretum so I popped them all into a wheel barrow and moved them into our holiday gite for the night - I can hear them right now - I think one of them has found the Tire Bouchon and it sound as though they have also found our store of Mareuil Rouge as well as they are now shouting and screaming and one of them is imitating Mick Jackson singing Billy Jean at the top of his voice!!

What on earth I am going to do with 8 baby Orang You Tangs - any ideas team?

• article-1067297-02E2CF1E00000578-416_468x356_popup.jpg
    article-1067297-02E2CF1E00000578-416_468x356_popup.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 73
ian! haven't heard the usual dumb stuff from our Government past week,but it all makes sense to me now i know they're all at your place

better give these baboons loads of banana or they'll go all ape on you
-R

Ermintrude runs better than BB, but I think thats because I haven't swapped the Distributor over. I thought the distributor on the engine I swapped over would be better as the vacuum advance worked on it, but it seems I'm wrong as its very flat at the top end after trying everything else its now time to swap distributors over.

Ok ok I look a little squashed in any car, I Guess everyone knows I'm a fat bloater by now!

Back