Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F4 Vans on ebay

They don't look in amazingly great condition. But that orange one is very interesting for me, because it's a P&T van in the colours that were phased out in the eighties. I only recognise it from pictures, but I'm amazed there's still one around. Hopefully somebody will buy these vans, but the price looks a bit ambitious

funny that. IT ties together with your last post re breakfast on pluto kinda too. They were in buyandsell about 1 and a half years ago so i went and had a look then. I remember being unimpressed, rust in all the bad places, but there was another two guys looking at the same time who didnt care if they ran or not as they wanted them for a film.
So when i was watching breakfast on pluto i instantly remembered and thought hmmm i wonder if thats one of the vans from longford.
Obviously not though.
I might go and have another look at them anyhow. Always wanted a p&t van.

Hopefully the seller has settled down a bit on the reserve. Renault 4s with no MOT are worth £50 (at least that's what my last 3 purchases cost me). Turning down a bid of £400 for three of the things is madness.

ill bare that in mind if i go for a look. Last thing i need is a rerun of a my bucket of rust van in london from last summer episode. yes 50 euros for all three might be more like it.!

Back