Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

FOR SALES: Renault 4 TL

angelaje

Hi, I have a R4TL for sale. 1985. For the past 8 years, its been used whenever we have been in Spain, and hence its only done 69,000 km! It has a fully stamped ITV (spanish MOT) card from new and the current one runs out in Nov 06. Its just had a new battery. The interior is unmarked. Its reliable and economical. The negative bits are: its rust on one rear wing above the fuel filler. It has a small dent in the passenger door and the paint is fading on the bonnet....AND, most importantly, Its in Spain! Ideal if you want it has a holiday run around or if someone was happy to drive it back to England. Any offers over £500 would be welcome. I've got plenty of photos of the good bits and the bad bits but they're too big to add to the forum.
email me at: angelajeeves at hotmail.com and I'll send them through.

Hi Mike,

We're in Denia on the costa blanca. Its about half way between Alicante and Valencia.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am very interested however, I am down near Torre del mar on the Costa blanca so it would be a long journey. I assume there would be no problems with me driving it back?
I would be grateful for some photos if it's not too much trouble. Please email them to me at mikelryder@hotmail.com and then maybe we could work out the best way to arrange things!
Many thanks,
Mike

Back