Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Free R4 parts

Andy Sherlock

Enthusiast
I am currently having a Garage clearout and have a large number of parts taken from a 1982 Renault 4 GTL. The car was white with a brown check interior. The car was running absolutely fine with 108K on the clock when it was de-commissioned in 2002 due to extreme rust. Most parts are here except the body shell, chassis and bonnet. The state of the parts ranges from very good to very bad. All remaining parts are free for collection to any one who may find them useful. The parts will be here for maybe 4 to five weeks. Following which, they will be scrapped
Please e-mail or phone for details.
e-mail: Andy.Sherlock@rotadata.com
Tel: 01332 872011 (Derby)

Nope, sorry, GTL's had painted bumpers and plastic overriders the bumpers have gone but
I think the overriders and other attachments are still in there somewhere.

White did you say?

Just wondered if you ever made a record of the paint code for this one as I'm collecting information on the different whites that Renault used. See the thread a week or two back re white colour codes?

White did you say?

Richard,
I didn't note the colour code, however, I do still have the oval plate, which may well lead me to this. Do you know if this is the case?

Hi Andy,

I've sent an email to you regarding this stuff. It's a bit of a trek but my R4 needs all the help it can get.

Please let me know if it's all still there and when you need it gone by! I'll take as much as can fit in a passat estate!!!

Cheers.

Thanks for enquiries and sorry for delayed responses (been away over the bank holiday),

Unfortunately, all the parts have now gone, bar the odd few bits that I intend keeping as spares for the Renault 4 I am currently running.
There are a few very rusty bits that will have to be scrapped, I am reliably informed that they are too far gone to be cost effectively restorable.
There's also a few boxes of stuff I haven't got around to opening yet and I have forgotten what's in there. I'll be having a look this weekend and if there's anything useful that's surplus to me then I will post it up on this forum.

Thanks again,

Andy.

Back