Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Front antiroll bar

Steve I

Enthusiast
I must start looking what I'm doing I have just realized that I put this in cars wanted; I was wondering why I hadn't had a response.
As before, I’m in need of a front antiroll bar the thick type with the mountings, can any body help? I have a part number R/TS P R7700 674520 can anyone identify the required bar, I would also like to locate new or stiffer torsion bars.

I have now nearly got my three wheeler to handle, as it should; it just wonders a bit about 65 to 70mph. Steve I

I may be able to help you with the anti-roll bar next month, when I hope to have a R4 in my hands for spares.

If you want stiffer torsion bars you should search for Fourgon ones.

Thanks angle, could you keep me posted? as for the Fourgon new one on me unless it's a Fourgon conclusion?
I was thinking of using a 5, if I could find one or if a 5 turbo would fit?
I need to do the conversion before I put the 1300 engine in.

I think the best is to go for an antirollbar in the rear suspension.

I will find a solution I hope.

For 30 years ago I make the front bar stronger. It work good, bur for the best balanse it is best to supply with one in rear.

Tor

Thanks for that Tornussen, I would agree that a anti roll bar on the rear would be the best thing for a four wheeled car but this has only one wheel at the rear so I'm stuck with looking for a thicker front bar

Back