Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

front indicators,

edwin

Enthusiast
Hi All. Anyone know where to get the rubber that surrounds the front indicator/side lights. Mine have perished completely.

Thanks

Edwin
These ones?

IMG_6386.jpegIMG_6387.jpegHi All. I was looking in the dark recesses under Ronnies bonnet and found this. Its a plug with a wire but nowhere apparently for it to go. The red wire has a place but the black wire just hangs free. Someone will know what I should do with it. Thanks

View attachment 30435View attachment 30433Hi All. I was looking in the dark recesses under Ronnies bonnet and found this. Its a plug with a wire but nowhere apparently for it to go. The red wire has a place but the black wire just hangs free. Someone will know what I should do with it. Thanks

Normally there is a brake fluid level sensor in the cap that uses both wires. Your sensor is different. A very late build car?

20220511_185516.jpg

Thanks Malcolm

1985 basic "commercial" model. 845cc. Yes the black plugs in lower down to a connector in the lower part of the brake pipe manifold, and the red just hangs there.

Edwin
These ones?

Hi Andy. Thanks for the help with the indicators. They are ordered, for delivery to a pal in France for me to collect. I also noticed they sold the rubber seals for the pop out third windows, so i was able to buy those as well, and all cheap! Thanks for all your help

Back