Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Gearbox Bell Housing Gasket needed

renault4mad

Enthusiast
Hi R4 world..
Im looking for the part number of the gasket between the bell housing and the main gearbox for my pickup...could probably make one but would like to get a proper job one if you can still get them..

The box number is HA0 163 with a fab number of 018318

many thanks
Andrew

Is this the standard GTL gearbox? If so then I had to buy a complete kit when I pulled my box apart. I still have the invoices with the part numbers but the bad news is that the invoices don't say what the gaskets are for. If it said 'gasket kit' it would be really easy to give you the part number.

Hi Steve,,,
my pickup is the F6 type but untill my mate cornish4 told me recently the gtl and van boxes are different...look the same anyway...
part numbers would be handy as i have the renault parts system here at the garage..

thanks for your reply

cheers
Andrew

Hello Andrew, problem is that my invoices just show the part number and then 'gasket' or no description at all. If you have the parts sysytem then won't that give you the correct part number? If the gearboxes look the same then maybe the only difference is the ratios.
Take a look at Part No: R77 01 454 326 as this could be the kit I bought for my GTL. The sad thing is that I threw the unused gaskets away a few weeks ago and they were still in the packet with the part number! All I bought it for was for the top gasket and the bell housing!

Hi Steve, cheers for that...ordered from my dealer, got to come from france but at £13.00 its not worth messing round with them is. Orderded 2 new diff seals while i was there...

Thanks again...

p.s...dont know why i didnt look them up on my Renault system without bothering you...

• 1104M038_1.jpg
    1104M038_1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 54
oops..they only had one in stock with no delivery date for the other..ordeded anyway

Back