Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Gordini wheel nuts wanted

jah

Enthusiast
Has anybody got a full set of (12!) wheel nuts that they would part with? I need to modify some for my new Gordini alloys. Of course if anybody has any pukka Gordini nuts in a drawer gathering dust...

Goordini nuts

I have a set of Gordini nuts which will be available soon .They are not in perfect condotion but are presentable and certainly safe.

I bought some from Canada, gold anodised alloy for $20 for 16 plus post, cant remember the supplier but Google wheel nuts 10x1,25 and they should appear
Allan

I had mine made by my father, stainless steel...

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008.jpg

I had mine made by my father, stainless steel...

Might your Dad be up for being commissioned to make a second set? Those nuts look terriffic!

I cant believe i just said that some nuts look terriffic..... but they do!

Might your Dad be up for being commissioned to make a second set? Those nuts look terriffic!

I cant believe i just said that some nuts look terriffic..... but they do!

He can make as many sets as you want to. If you have an idea how to get those nuts to you as we are not exactly next door I am sure we could arrange something.

Hi again John.

I am now sorted for wheel nuts, but thank you to your father anyway.

As my wheels appear to be replicas they have a different shape bolt hole to the Renault made Gordini wheels. I have measured this using some modeling clay and some measuring equipment at work and my chamfer angle is near as damn it 60degrees.

I have managed to find some nice looking M10x1.25 nuts with a 60degree angle from a ATV specalist in Folkestone. Very helpful chap.

If anyone needs 60degree nuts then try Trevor at AllBilkes in Folkestone.

trev@allbikes-racing.fsnet.co.uk
01303 248444

Back