Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL looks terminal .Spares if needed .

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
Just got back from collecting a GTL with low ownership ,good history and low miles [about 40,000] .Brakes need a complete overhaul ,paint is flat and needs some welding under the A-panels [triangle panel just behind front wing] .Rear chassis does have a small bit of corrosion but would clean up easily and with some rust preventer need no attention for a couple of years at least .Sadly though i think this lot means she will be broken for spares unless someone is interested in a project ? . The panels are good and interior is also nice .Engine sounds are treat and car does look presentable .If anyone needs anything just send requests and i will gladly post parts up to you .

Free body shell

I have now decided to definately break the car for spares if anyone needs spares .The shell is very good so i will use this for my wifes car when i come round to take her off the road and give her a body restoration .
I carefully removed another body shell from a GTL about a year ago which needs minimal work and would be ideal to use on a retoration. This is surplus so if anyone would like a free shell please come and help yourself or even if you would like to remove a few sections to use on your resto i am more than happy for anyone to do this .

Back